Fitch Fuel Catalyst Performance Test Results
Fuel Tests - Gasoline
The Fitch Fuel Catalyst has a positive impact on Performance and Emissions characteristics of pump grade gasoline.
- Increase in Motor Octane ASTM D2700
- ASTM D4814 Vapor / Liquid Ratio
- EPA VOC Reduction Percentage
- EPA TOX Reduction Percentage
These changes translate into improved fuel economy, reduced emissions and improved performance simultaneously.
Performance Tests - Gasoline
Fuel Tests - Diesel
The Fitch Fuel Catalyst has a positive impact on both Performance and Emissions measures of pump grade diesel and heating fuel oil.
- Increase in Cetane Number ASTM D613
- Increase in Lubricity ASTM D 6079
- Decrease in Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons ASTM D6591
Performance Tests - Diesel
The changes the Fitch Fuel Catalyst induces in Diesel Fuel translate into improved performance and reduced emissions.